Friday 24 February 2012

Tag! You're It!!

I was actually tagged by the wonderful Laura over at SisterSpooky: Book Fangirl AND by the fabulous Casey From Dark Readers - As Laura got in there first I'm going with her questions!!!

Photobucket


The Rules 
1. Answer the eleven questions that were asked of you by the person who tagged you
2. Make up eleven new questions and tag eleven new people to do the meme! 
3. Let them know you tagged them!


1. What's your favourite dessert?  
I love all sweet things but just one.....Chocolate Fudge Cake!!!

2. What's the last book you read that completely knocked your socks off?  
Everneath By Brodi Ashton - could not put it down

3. What's your snack food guilty pleasure?  
Again I have a few, but I eat lots of Weight Watchers Mallow Wafers - basically Marshmallow in between wafers

4. When you were little did you have a favourite toy and what was it?  
My Sylvanian Families - I LOVED the mansion house

5. Is there any skill or talent you wished you had but just don't? (wished you could play the piano or juggle??)  
I've always been fascinated by the violin, so it would be great to be able to play that

6. What kind of music do you like? Any recommendations? 
I love so many types of music, my ipod ranges from Culture club to The Progidy.  I'm currently loving Lana Del Rey's album

7. Last movie you saw at the cinema and what you thought of it? 
Breaking Dawn - I laughed ALOT, even when I shouldn't have been!!

8. What is your dream job?  
My dreams would be to work with books or animals, find me something that mixes the two and I'll take it!

9. What is your favourite kid's TV show (now or when you were a kid)?  
When I  was very young I prefered Neighbours to kids shows, but I have a love for Trap Door!!

10. Favourite ice cream flavour?   
Plain old Vanilla - with strawberry sauce, chopped nuts & a flake

11. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go and why?  
There are a few places I'd love to go, but I've been wanting to visit Pompeii in Italy for years now!!

My Questions are:
1. Book that has annoyed you the most?
2. One Song that you would sing at Karokee?
3. Favourite take away food?
4. Guilty Pleasure in music?
5. If you could live in another country, where would you pick and why?
6. One thing that makes you geekout?
7. Who was your first crush?
8. What would be your idea of book hell?
9. Favourite Movie of all time?
10. If you had to wear one piece of your clothing for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
11. If you could have ANY pet, what would you have?

I'm tagging:
Anyone And everyone!!  Feel free to put your answers in my comments section :D

No comments:

Post a Comment