Friday 24 February 2012

J K Rowling NEWS!!

Yesterday I read quite possibly the most exciting bookish news I have heard in a loooooong time!!!  My all time favourite author J.K. ROWLING is publishing new work - YAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!

Excited Buddy Pictures, Images and Photos
This was me yesterday!!

In a press release from Little, Brown Books - her new books publisher, it was revealed that the new work will be for adult readers.  Further details of the book will be released later in the year!  I for one am so frigging excited - I NEED NEW NOW!!!!!

You can read the full press release HERE

 In Other J.K. Rowling news Bloomsbury, the UK publishers of the Harry Potter books has announced plans to release new ILLUSTRATED copies of the Potter series from 2013 - my bookshelves will be even more heaving it seems!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I really want some illustrated HP books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is very exciting news, illustrated Harry Potter books sound amazing :D

    ReplyDelete