Sunday 5 February 2012

In My Mailbox (50)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon

 This week I got to go to a book launch in London.  It was so amazing, and I shall be doing a full report on it soon.
Here are the bookish goodies I got this week....

Bought

This is sounds pretty awesome.  Do love me some dystopia
I found this is a charity shop, so snapped it up.

Received

I got this from the Great People at Random House.  This is aimed at slightly younger age group than YA, but those tend to be even more adventuresome.  Plus how cool is that cover??

I got this from the lovely ladies at ATOM.  Sadly I am really behind on this series, so fear I would be a bit lost reading this


 These Bits were from the book launch of
We got a few goodies, plus a copy of

For the release of CINDER By Marissa Meyer, there was a party on twitter where we had to tweet pictures of ourselves wearing red shoes, I of course took part and won this lovely bits

Hoping that your book week treated you well?

16 comments:

  1. I love that cover for The Way We Fall! And The Other Life looks awesome :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Other life is great - highly recommend it :D

      Delete
  2. The Other Life is fab, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you think of The Way We Fall! Sounds great! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't know when I'll get to read it!! Never enough time :(

      Delete
  3. AHHHH I LOVE The Way We Fall! *high-fives Leanne* And I've heard good things about The Other Life. Also, SO JEALOUS of your swag set for Cinder. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard great things about The Way We Fall! And I love the cover for The Other Life. Your mailbox is awesome! You can check out my IMM if you want. Happy Reading :)

    Krista - Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo lookit all the swag! I really want to read The Way We Fall. Enjoy your books!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to read The Way We Fall! The Other Life looks amazing too! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many awesome books, I loved Mockingbird when I read it. Can't wait to read The Other Life, it looks fab!

    Here's my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a ton of books I haven't read yet but I see you won a sweet package of Cinder items. The book has been on my list for a bit and I really need to read it! Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Other Life sounds a bit like the Fallout games. I think the relationship between Sherry and Joseph will be really different from a lot of YA romances. Adding to my TBR list. :) Great IMM.

    Here is my IMM if you would like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found The Poison Diaries: Nightshade in a charity shop, too! New or nearly new copy as well. I did like the first one, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the look of "The Other Life" - the cover is pretty interesting, and I like the description. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.

    You can see my IMM here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome mailbox! I loved cinder and that swag looks fun! I also got the demons watch and am really excited to read it!! :D

    ReplyDelete