Sunday 19 February 2012

In My Mailbox (52)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon

Got some beauties in the post this week - mostly unexpected, which is always a lovely surprise.  Also got an invite to a secret event - not a bad week at all!!

RECEIVED

 These First Ones I got from ATOM - THANK YOU!!

I still haven't read Wolfsbane!!  But I loved Nightshade, so interested to see what happens

I've never read a ballet story, so will be refreshing for me

Another one that I haven't read any of the series of yet.  Sounds good though

The last one I got from Simon Pulse - THANK YOU!!
This sounds brilliant - very eager to read this!!

 I got invited to the launch event for Will Hill's new book 
This is a real exciting sounding series, that I need to rush to read!!

BIG Thanks to Harper Collins for the invite!!


Leanne
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I really want to read Bunheads and I keep meaning to check out Will Hill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Hill awesome times! also OMG YOU GOT BLOODROSE! I'm like the only one that didn't me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rising looks really good, I love the cover. Here's my haul:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUNHEADS and THE ALCHEMY OF FOREVER looks really good, I need to check them out as well. I have BLOODROSE in my tbr pile but i'll wait a few more weeks to read it cause i'm afraid I may not like the ending but still very excited to read it!

    enjoy reading your books! Here's my IMM:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Among the titles you have here, The Alchemy of Forever is what struck me the most. Enjoy your great reads this week!

    Here's ours over at GatheringBooks:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/imm-35-the-day-i-said-i-would-not-go-online-shopping/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloodrose was wonderful, you definitely need to finish reading the series.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I'm kinda interested in reading Bunheads. I keep seeing it all over.

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh what an exciting invite! And looks like it came with some awesome book swag too! I am really looking forward to reading Bunheads, it sounds like it'll be very unique. I want to start Nightshade series as well! Enjoy everything you got :)

    If you'd like you can check out the awesome books I got in my mailbox this week, just click the link below! ;)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on The Rising... love the sound of that one!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading,
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete