Tuesday 14 February 2012

Pro's and con's of a Fictional Husband

PhotobucketI posted about my fictional Husband yesterday and seeing as today is valentines day and I'm sadly valentine'less I thought I would compile a list of the pros and cons of having a fictional husband of which I've had a few!!!

Pro's
  • They never complain when you read for hours on end
  • You don't have to dress fancy for them
  • They don't leave the toilet seat up
  • They don't make you watch movies / sports that you don't want to see
  • You don't have to change anything about yourself
  • You can go out with your friends whenever you like
  • You can buy as much as you want
  • You can watch all your favourite programs with no arguments
  • You don't have to put up with their annoying friends

Con's
  • They are FICTIONAL!!!!

5 comments:

  1. They don't snore or break wind when you are trying to sleep ;D

    Fantastic post <3

    Love the pic too

    ReplyDelete
  2. *quickly swaps husband for a fictional model*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha love this! I wouldnt have to fight for leg space on the sofa with a fictional husband either;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete