Sunday 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox (51)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon


Uneventful week, but got some great books - makes everything right in the world!!

BOUGHT

I got this in a Charity shop can you believe it???  It was in the shop window and I did a dramatic double take, run in to the shop and took this from the window.  Have heard great stuff about it and can't wait to get round to it!!

GIFTED

Signed Dark Parties Bookmark & Freaks By Kieran Larwood
These were given to me by the wonderful Laura from SisterSpooky: Bookfangirl - not often to you go to see a friend and walk away with goodies!!  THANK YOU HUN!!

I have been DYING to read this for so long & kind of messaged Lauren a lot on twitter.  She mentioned my longing to read the next instalment to a lovely American blogger called Lynn at Bringing The Epic who had an ARC and she very kindly passed her copy on to me.  I had the biggest smile you have EVER seen when I received it - Thanks Lynn!!

REVIEW

I got this very cool sounding book from the great people at Quercus.  Very interested in this one

Another very exciting read - shall start this as soon as I can.  Huge Thanks to Harper Collins for this one
The latest in the Demon Trappers series.  I really enjoyed the first in this series and have the second on my shelf waiting to be read.  Going to enjoy jumping into both of these.  Many Thanks to Macmillan for this one

SENT

The Fantastic Megan Crewe was offering bookmarks and signed book plates to anyone that had bought a copy of her book.  I was thrilled to get my copy and now have an awesome bookplate to join it!  Thanks Megan!!

Hoping you had an interesting book week??

Leanne 
xoxo

I also have TWO giveaways this week - 


29 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! I can't believe you got The Statistical Probability... in a charity shop! So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me I couldn't believe it either!! Best purchase in a long time!!

      Delete
  2. le gasp! you have forgiven already *strangles postman*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab mailbox this week - and wow for getting statistical probability in a charity shop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! Unraveling has one of the best covers I have seen! And great find for Statistical Probability of Love, I heave heard amazing things about it!!
    You can check out my IMM if you want. Happy Reading :)

    Krista - Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. TSPOLAFS is so freaking adorable! And Freaks looks really cool. Jealous about Forgiven! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! I'm gonna read TSPOLAFS as soon as I can!!

      Delete
  6. I need to read Wither, I just got it last month and I have heard so many amazing things about it!

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Fever, I am so jealous! I can't wait to read that one. I'm really enjoying the Demon Trapper series - I wish they hadn't changed all the titles and covers, it makes it so confusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard they were changing the covers in the US - hopefully we will keep ours the same in the UK!!

      Delete
  8. Great find for Statistical Probability lol :)

    Enjoy all your new books!

    My IMM this week

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, you REALLY got lucky at the charity shop! That's so awesome! Great books this week, happy reading!

    In My Mailbox #9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! I can't wait to read Fever. I loved Statistical Prob.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky ol' you! Isn't Twitter the bestest? I love it when stuff like that happens. It makes me want to hug people.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twitter is amazing!! Still can't believe someone was so kind and sent it to me!!

      Delete
  12. So lucky!! I can't wait to read Forgiven! I'm totally obsessed with the Demon Trappers Series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, first of all READ SPOLAFS as I loved that book! Secondly, I have Fever and had I known, I could have lent it to you!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise I will read it as soon as I can!!!

      Delete
  14. I just ordered Wither and I'm soo excited to read it! Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT mailbox this week!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh i really want to read statistical probability. that cover is just too cute. and fever! omg you're so lucky. i really want to read that one. have fun with your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, can't believe you got Statistical in a charity shop! That's a great find. I'd really like to read that one.
    ~Ailsa
    (PS, my IMM this week is here.)

    ReplyDelete