Sunday 30 September 2012

Letterbox Love (12)

   Letterbox Love Is Hosted By The Fabulous Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.  Its a fun way for us to showcase our weeks new books here in the UK
Book links will take you to Amazon UK


Not gonna lie, I have had a spectacular week.  Got to meet two amazing authors, that I did fangirl over just a bit!!  Check back this week for full reports, but in the mean time here are the bookish lovelies that I got...

RECEIVED

 From BLOOMSBURY
I am loving the sound of this, quite a different book for me to read really, but I'm really excited for it

I showcased this as one of my books That Make Me Go Oooooh the other week, so I really am eager for this one.  I love the idea of it and am hearing great reports already!

 I got to go to an event for the amazing The Gathering Dark (Shadow & Bone) By Leigh Bardugo And INDIGO book - such a fantastic event and I got some awesome swag bits!!


 BOUGHT

So the other event I got to go to was the launch of the Casual Vacancy, where I got to meet the LEGEND that is J.K.Rowling.  Pretty immense moment!!


Thank you to everyone that sent me bits this week - Love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. awesome swag and I cant believe you got to meet JK! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so, so cool you got to meet JK! That must have been quite a moment!

    ReplyDelete