Sunday 13 May 2012

Letterbox Love (2)

Letterbox Love Is Hosted By The Fabulous Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.  Its a fun way for us to showcase our weeks new books here in the UK
Book links will take you to Amazon UK
 
 
 
This week has been rather fab!  I got to attend the launch of Tanya Byrne's debut book Heart-Shaped Bruise, Which was just incredible.  
Then yesterday I got to attend another fabulous event held at Foyles with lots of awesome authors.
 Here is what I got this week!
 
RECEIVED
 
I was thrilled to get a copy of this, this week.  I had actually bought a copy the week before, but receiving this meant I could give it to my Mum and keep my book to myself!!  Many Thanks to Walker Books

I have the first two books in the series  and am still to read them - I've heard amazing things about them!  Many Thanks To Simon & Schuster

This I am so intrigued by - Really looking forward to starting it.  Thanks To the people at Electric Monkey

I love the Body Finder series and although I know this is different, I have it on very good authority that it rocks.  Thanks to Alison & Busby for my Copy

BOUGHT

I've not got round to getting this yet, so HAD to buy a copy at the signing

I was lucky to receive an ARC of this, so have already read this story - I was so blown over by it!!  I had to get myself a gorgeous copy of the book!! 

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, lots of launches too - lucky girl. Hope you enjoy all the books. Shift looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shift looks so good! I can't wait to read CoLS and I loved The Pledge! Enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of Shift, and CoLS! I must get around to reading The Pledge too. Can't wait to see your thoughts on it! Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for Shine, I have the first book waiting to be read on my bookcase. The Pledge is a great read. Shift sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing what you think of it. :D

    Here is my Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Pledge! Hope you do too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I've had my eye on Shift for a while, so I'm looking forward to seeing your review on it.

    Enjoy your reads :)

    Jenny @ Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I was blown away by Heart Shaped Bruise!! I couldnt out it down! :)

    ReplyDelete