Wednesday 16 May 2012

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (46) Grave Mercy By Robin LaFevers

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine     

Grave Mercy By Robin LaFevers
Published In The UK By Andersen
Due For Release June 2012
Amazon LINK
Goodreads LINK

"Young, beautiful and deadly. Trained as an assassin by the god of Death, Ismae is sent to the court of Brittany, where she finds herself under prepared - not only for the games of intrigue and treason, but for the impossible choices she must make. For how can she deliver Death's vengeance upon a target who, against her will, has stolen her heart?" taken from Goodreads


I was recently having a twitter chat with my good friend Krystal from Bookshelf Banter.  We were discussing our love of Poison Study by Maria V Snyder.  Krystal mentioned this amazing new book that I just had to check out - that happened to be Grave Mercy.  Without a doubt this sounds so my sort of book.  I can't wait to get this!!

2 comments:

  1. See now I am going to have to add this to m list. Bad Leanne! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like it will be a wonderful book to read.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2024

    ReplyDelete