Friday 4 May 2012

Book Trailer - SHIFT By Em Bailey

I heard about Shift By Em Bailey recently and have been quite intrigued by it since.  The blurb makes it sound utterly enthralling.  Then I was sent the trailer to share with you guys - now I just NEED this book in my life!  I feel chilled to the bone, yet morbidly excited........

This Is Published In The UK By Electric Monkey Books

Here's a it more about the book courtesy of Goodreads:
Olive Corbett is not crazy. Not anymore.

She obediently takes her meds and stays under the radar at school. After "the incident," Olive just wants to avoid any more trouble, so she knows the smartest thing is to stay clear of the new girl who is rumored to have quite the creepy past.
But there’s no avoiding Miranda Vaile. As mousy Miranda edges her way into the popular group, right up to the side of queen bee Katie – and pushes the others right out – only Olive seems to notice that something strange is going on. Something almost . . . parasitic. Either Olive is losing her grip on reality, or Miranda Vaile is stealing Katie’s life.

But who would ever believe crazy Olive, the girl who has a habit of letting her imagination run away with her? And what if Olive is the next target?


1 comment:

  1. Omg, the blurb of this book totally had me hooked and now the trailer makes me want it even more! (It is actually a pretty good trailer, don't you think?) I'm so with you - I NEED this book in my life! That's it - going to Waterstone's tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete