Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish
I really like the sound of this one. I think if a book manages to make my heart ache at any time then it must be pretty awesome. These are the top ones that have cracked my icy heart!!
1. New Moon By Stephenie Meyer
Officially the first book to ever make me cry. When reading these books I somehow went in to the mindset of Bella and when that scene happens with Edward it felt like it was happening to me - I was devastated
2. The Time Travellers Wife By Audrey Niffenegger
This has a real heartbreaking end to it
3. The Knife Of Never Letting Go By Patrick Ness
I only read this recently and literally bawled my eyes!!
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban By J.K.Rowling
This is my absolute favourite of the Potter books, but that end is still pretty sad. He gets so close to a happy ending and it goes a tad wrong!!
5. The Host By Stephenie Meyer
I know another SM book, I guess she just knows how to make me sad. I really hope more comes of this series soon
6. Everneath By Brodi Ashton
Another one I read very recently, but that end!!!
7. Numbers By Rachel Ward
Such a sad story. Didn't exactly make me feel uplifted
8. Shadow Kiss By Richelle Mead
Big time heart break with this book
9. City Of Bones By Cassandra Clare
The end of this had me sad, confused and a little sick!!
10. A Certain Slant Of Light By Laura Whitcomb
Absolutely beautiful story, that had me well up a few time!!!