Wednesday 12 October 2011

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (18) Fever By Lauren DeStefano

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine
Fever: The Chemical Garden series By Lauren DeStefano
Published In The UK By Harper Voyager
Due For Release In February 2012
Amazon LINK


"For 17-year-old Rhine Ellery, a daring escape from a suffocating polygamous marriage is only the beginning…
Running away brings Rhine and Gabriel right into a trap, in the form of a twisted carnival whose ringmistress keeps watch over a menagerie of girls. Just as Rhine uncovers what plans await her, her fortune turns again. With Gabriel at her side, Rhine travels through an environment as grim as the one she left a year ago – surroundings that mirror her own feelings of fear and hopelessness.
The two are determined to get to Manhattan, to relative safety with Rhine’s twin brother, Rowan. But the road there is long and perilous – and in a world where young women only live to age twenty and young men die at twenty-five, time is precious. Worse still, they can’t seem to elude Rhine’s father-in-law, Vaughn, who is determined to bring Rhine back to the mansion…by any means necessary.
In the sequel to Lauren DeStefano’s harrowing Wither, Rhine must decide if freedom is worth the price – now that she has more to lose than ever."


I loved Wither SO MUCH!!!  I'm begging everyone I can for a copy of this but so far very unsuccessful.  I NEED this book NOW!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for Fever! I hope it's just as good as Wither :) Great choice!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody wants this one too. I have got to read Wither and soon. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the cover was changing for the book. I like it though!

    for my wow go to: http://piscesmuse.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/waiting-on-wednesday-crossed-by-ally-condy/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I hope it doesn't change too much! I love the style they have gone for!!

    ReplyDelete