Sunday 16 October 2011

In My Mailbox (34)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon


I've had another great bookish week.  Firstly got to meet the lovely Jana Oliver last Sunday & then got to go on a Jack The Ripper walk with Maureen Johnson!!  I've also got some amazing books this week here they are.....

Won

I won this from the fabulous Tara over at Hobbitsies a while ago, but we've had to wait for it to be released and then shipped to the UK.  It is Stunning!!

Review

I'm still to read the first of this series, but it is high on my TBR pile

This sounds quite different for me, but I'm eager to give it a go

This sounds right up my street, looking forward to starting it

I'm currently reading Angel (AKA Angel Burn) and am really enjoying it.  This next book is MASSIVE!!

Given


















I was given this whilst on the Jack The Ripper walk.  Maureen kindly signed it too!!
















Myself and the lovely Laura at SisterSpooky: Bookfangirl had a geek day in London, finishing with meeting the awesome Jana Oliver at an informal signing.  Had an amazing time with her & she gave us all so great bits, like A T Shirt, Sticker, Iron on Patch & temporary tattoos.
I did buy a copy of Forbidden whilst we were there and got that signed



Borrowed


This I borrowed from Laura, sounds like a great read!!

Bought

This sounds really cool

I've been meaning to get this for a while & I am thrilled to finally have it!!!

What did you get this week??

Leanne 
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I'm so jealous you got to go on the Jack the Ripper walk! And Jana seems lovely! I need to read Forbidden! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cic :D My report on the walk shall be posted tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lot of books! That Jack the Ripper walk sounds awesome! Will come back for your report tomorrow :)

    In my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds exciting. I want the Name of the Star and Lola!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your haul this week is leaving me with some serious envy. <3 All of that signage, too! You lucky girl.

    Here's mine for this week: here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Lola and the Boy Next Door! It was a great book. I hope you love it too!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are a ton of books, especially for review! I'm anxious to read Lola and the Boy Next Door.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It sounds like you had a fantastic week. I can't wait to get stuck into my copy of The Name of the Star and Lola :) Angle Fire looks awesome too. I saw a copy in the bookshop the other day and you're are right, it is massive. A bot like a doorstop :) I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some really good books you got this week. Enjoy them. I got books from Comic Con. Got Lola last week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great IMM! I can't wait to read The Name of the Star! I'm so jealous you got to go on the Walk! Sometimes, I hate living in the US. Sigh. Haha. :) But Lola and the Boy Next Door was awesome! I hope you like it! I'm now following you. :)
    Here's my IMM: http://909reviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/imm-in-my-mailbox-number-14.html
    -Angel
    http://angel909reviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab set! Yay for Lola! Fins Are Forever is very cute too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I can't believe there's a Vampire Academy graphic novel; I obviously haven't been keeping up lately with the series. You look like you got some great books, though. Enjoy reading them! :)

    ReplyDelete