Tuesday 4 October 2011

Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish




This week has been a little harder for me I think.  There are so many books that have left me in varying degrees of shock, so now just to pick which ones!......

1. The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins - These books are probably going to end up on quite a few of my top tens - they are that amazing!  And pretty much every chapter of these books left me with my mouth open

2. Crescendo By Becca Fitzpatrick - I so didn't see THAT end coming!!  Now eager to read Silence!!

3. Divergent By Veronica Roth - Read it you will see why!!!

4. Clockwork Angel By Cassandra Clare - I was left saying What, WHAT!!!!

5. Forever By Maggie Stiefvater - Now I love these books, but the end of this one left me underwhelmed and saying 'But....'

6. Breaking Dawn By Stephenie Meyer - I was just left thinking REALLY????

7. Daughter Of Smoke And Bone By Laini Taylor - I was shocked by the end of this, I really need to find out what happens next!!

8. Delirium By Lauren Oliver - Another case of what next??

9. Numbers By Rachel Ward - This whole book was rather shocking too me - it got me thinking LOTS!

10. Across The Universe By Beth Revis - This developed in ways I really didn't see coming, so excited for the next part!!

3 comments:

  1. I also put Divergent on my list. Its very popular for todays list. lol.

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-book-endings.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few of the same books on our list. Everyone keeps recommending "Daughter of Smoke and Bone." Clearly I need to add it to the TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree about Hunger Games! And I'm yet to read Divergent... but I'm really curious!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete