Tuesday 11 October 2011

Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish

Ooooh this is a tricky one this week, but I've thought of a few good uns' I believe....

1. An Inspector Calls By J.B.Priestley
I read this one at secondary school and just adored it.  Definitely the best book (play) that I've ever been forced to read!!!

2. Harry Potter books By J.K.Rowling
I never expected to love these books as much as I did, so I would love to have that feeling again of picking them up and not know what an amazing adventure I'm about to go on!!

3. The Study Books By Maria V Snyder
Once again I really didn't expect to love these as much as I did.  That feeling was amazing!!

4. The Taker By Alma Katsu
This one left me feeling rather disturbed and worryingly I kind of enjoyed it!!!

5. A Certain Slant Of Light By Laura Whitcomb
I love this book so much.  It left the loveliest warm feeling in my heart

6. The Host By Stephenie Meyer
This started quite slow so I didn't think I would enjoy it, but then I fell in love with it!  One of the only books to make me cry!!!  I loved that a book could make me feel so much emotion

7. The Body Finder By Kimberley Derting
This had so many twisty turny points that I'd love to read it all over again for the first time!

8. The Hunger Games Trilogy By Suzanne Collins
Little more needs be said really - I would love to start them all over

9. Shiver By Maggie Stiefvater
This left me all gooey and happy!!

10. Delirium By Lauren Oliver
This was epic, I love the whole idea behind it!!

3 comments:

  1. Harry Potter was a magical series and one of the first ones I ever really got excited about. The Hunger Games was soon to follow, and Shiver was another unexpected surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Worth reading again and again...

    Here is my post:

    Top Ten Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official -- everyone wishes they could read Harry Potter for the first time again. What a testimony to a classic series. We have "Hunger Games" in addition to "HP" on our list as well.

    Here's our top 10.

    ReplyDelete