Sunday 30 October 2011

In My Mailbox (36)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon


Had quite a good week.  Spent last weekend at a Twilight convention with my Mum and friends including the lovely Jenny at Wondrous Reads.  Then in the week I got to go to the Cassie Clare event at Foyles - it was INCREDIBLE!!!  More to follow on that soon.  Here's my books for the week.....

GIFTED

  These were given to me by the lovely Jenny, she really does take care of my book needs!!


GIVEN


 These I was given by the publishers that were attending Eternal Twilight 6, So Many Thanks To Simon Kids & Orion's Indigo


From Cassie Clare Event
 We were given these at the Cassie event, which was so super exciting!!


 Magnus's Vow By Cassandra Clare
Short story set around the time of City Of Bones


BOUGHT



What did you get this week?

Leanne 
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Dead to you looks wonderful!
    Awesome haul!
    MY IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox31.html
    Hope you're having an excellent weekend!
    -Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mailbox! I love Marcus Sedgewick and I'm jealous you picked up Magnus's Vow! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous you got a copy of Magnus' vow! I love that they made it its own book for her signings- I wish she was coming close to me so I could go see her!

    Enjoy all your books :)

    Brenna from Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sauce :D You got FRACTURE! Totally jelly.

    Happy reading! :)

    My IMM: http://aneverendingfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-103011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh awesome mailbox! Dead to you sounds fantastic I love the cover!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some pretty awesome stuff! You're especially lucky that you got to attend the event! So jealous haha. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realllly need to read the Soul Screamers series. And Fury was an okay read. Anyway, you got a ton of awesome books this week. Really hope you enjoy! :D

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week - although I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the versions of the covers for Fury and My Soul to Steal (I really love the North American ones). Still, enjoy!!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU GOT LISA MCMANN!? *jealous!!!*

    And meeting you at the Cassandra Clare event - COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete