Sunday 23 October 2011

In My Mailbox (35)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon

Another week gone & happily I got to meet another author, Becca Fitzpatrick this time who I have already met and somehow she remembered me!!!  I did a proper fangirlish jig, eeek I do embarrass myself sometimes!!  Here's what I got....

BOUGHT


I got this in a charity shop can you believe it?  Sounds right up my street!!

Won

This I won from the lovely Cicely at Cicely Loves Books I've been dying to read the book anyway and Cicely highly recommended it too!!


IN MY MUM'S MAILBOX

Yep, my Mum got some amazing books this week - all sent from the lovely people at HarperCollins so my Mum has plenty of reading material whilst she is in hospital.  I have to say I am pretty jealous about a few of these, hopefully my Mum will share with me?!!





All in all a pretty good week, what was in your mailbox?

Leanne
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad it got there safely :D And it is awesome! I'm so jealous about Enthralled and Slide! But the girl on the cover freaks me out :S
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearly, Departed was a wonderful read! Hope you enjoy it! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASPS! CARRIER OF THE MARK LOOKS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mailbox this week! You will love The Knife of Never Letting Go ; I hope you enjoy your haul :)

    New follower - I really like your blog :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell your mum I've heard great things about Carrier Of The Mark; I'm off to google Slide now! Have an awesome week guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I think you should definitely beg, borrow or steal a read of those from your mother ;)

    And I love charity shop finds. I shall have to go searching in town again soon :D

    My mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some really awesome books, I really want to read Dearly, Departed. I can't even tell you how many times I have seen it today, I think it's haunting me. :P Lol. But great IMM. :)

    Here is my IMM for this week: IMM(4)

    ReplyDelete