Sunday 2 October 2011

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon


This week's not been too bad.  I've really got back into making craft things, so I'm thoroughly enjoying that.  Its so relaxing too - well when things are going right that is!!!
Here's the books I got.....


Bought


I've already read & LOVED this, but still only had an ARC copy.  Now happily own a pretty shiny version

I've still not read the Pretty Little Liars series, but I love the TV series & have heard great things about Sara's books so am excited to try it!

I've never read a John Green Book, which I know is shocking!!  Again I've heard wonderful things about his books, so am excited to give this a go!!!

My Mum has kind of stolen this already, we are both mega excited to read it!!


Received

Lots of fabulous Dearly Departed swag from Lia Habel herself :D  I am so excited to read this book & am thrilled to have some bits to go with it!!!

That's my lot - which was rather fabulous I hope you agree - What did you get??
Leanne xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Divergent is awesome I hope you like it. Also jealous of your swag pack. I can't wait for Dearly Departed!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. What country do you live in ? I love that Looking For Alaska cover, I hate the black one with the smoke.

    All of your books are on my to-buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the UK, so that would be our English edition :D

    Hope you manage to get all the books you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

    Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Green is amazing. But I've never read Looking For Alaska.. you should check out Paper Towns.. it's fantastic.

    I still need to get round to reading Divergent!

    Brilliant haul! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Divergent, I never realized how shiny the cover is.

    ReplyDelete