Wednesday 10 October 2012

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (54) Half Lives By Sara Grant

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine       

Half Lives By Sara Grant
Published In The UK By Indigo Books
Due For Release May 2013
Amazon LINK
Goodreads LINK

"Present day: Icie is a typical high school teenager - until disaster strikes and her parents send her to find shelter inside a mountain near Las Vegas.

The future: Beckett lives on The Mountain - a sacred place devoted to the Great I AM. He must soon become the leader of his people. But Beckett is forced to break one of the sacred laws, and when the Great I AM does not strike him down, Beckett finds himself starting to question his beliefs.

As Beckett investigates The Mountain's history, Icie's story is revealed - along with the terrifying truth of what lies at the heart of The Mountain.

A gripping tale of two people separated by time but connected by a story - and by the dark secret the story was meant to protect." taken from Amazon



How awesome does this sound??  I love a good bit of dystopia and anyone that has read Dark Parties, knows that Sara can write some kick ass dystopia.  I can't wait to see what she does with this new exciting tale!

4 comments:

  1. No wonder this book makes you go oooooo
    It sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound good!! I like the cover with the 2 pics of the girls too!

    You can check out My WoW here-
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has been pretty popular this week! I'm still not sure if I'll read it or not but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it could be great! Thanks for sharing! Here's My WoW

    -Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete