Sunday 18 March 2012

In My Mailbox (56)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon


So I haven't been around much this week - sorry!!  Probably going to be much the same next week, as I have to spend as much time with my friend before she goes back home to Canada!!
 I got some more fab books this week though...

RECEIVED

I was thrilled to get this from the wonderful people at Puffin.  I love backstage kind of stories, so hope this is my type of read!

I got this from the fabulous people at Headline.  I have been talking to Tanya for ages now on Twitter and I've been so super excited to read this, so pleased to finally get my chance


BOUGHT

These were a result of an innocent wander around Foyles!!!

So I have Gone, but am still to read it.  But Michael was actually in store signing whilst we were there, so I jumped at getting the second part to the series and a cool autograph to go with it!!


I actually haven't read any of his books before, but saw this fab signed edition and knew I would be stupid to leave it there!!!

Hope you had a fun filled week?

Leanne
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. *high-fives for Heart-Shaped Bruise* --so excited to read it!!! YAY for The Fault In Our Stars! I looooved it, and I hope you do too! Enjoy your books, Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fault in Our Stars is AMAZING. Just have LOTS of tissue on you when you read it, I probably cried about a bucketful... ;) And The Intern looks great! I love the cover colours. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Intern sounds like it's going to be very good - I'm looking forward to seeing people's reviews of it.

    I only got one book this week, but you can see my IMM post over here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start the Gone series, I've heard such good things!!! That's awesome that he was there signing too!!! Enjoy :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul!

    I was lucky enough to snag a signed copy of The Fault in Our Stars too a few weeks ago. Yay for us being awesome!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous you've got a copy of Heart Shaped Bruise! I don't like the cover for it but LOVE the sound of it so I hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've still never read any John Green books either! Haha, hopefully soon I'll finally read one so I can stop saying that. :P Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! The Intern sounds really interesting. I want to read the John Green book in the next few days. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG TFioS! Lucky! I really want to read it, and you got a signed edition! I'm so jealous! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete