Wednesday 27 July 2011

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (8) The Carrier Of The Mark By Leigh Fallon

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine 




The Carrier Of The Mark By Leigh Fallon
Due For Release In The UK 27/10/2011
Published In The UK By HarperCollins Childrens Books
Amazon LINK

"When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. She makes close friends with the girls in her class, her relationship with her dad is better than ever, and she finds herself inexplicably drawn to gorgeous, mysterious Adam DeRis.
Adam is cold and aloof at first, but when Megan finally breaks down the icy barrier between them, she is amazed by the intensity of their connection. Then Adam reveals a secret about the magical destiny that will shape both of their lives but also threatens to tear them apart…"

I've not seen a great deal of publicty for this book, but recently saw the cover and thought some more investigating was due!  This sounds pretty darn fab!  I know some people may be getting a little fed up of the paranormal / romance / fantasy genres, but for me it never gets old!  Really looking forward to grabbing a copy of this!!

4 comments:

  1. New follower here. Sounds like a good read, hadn't heard of this one! Here is my WoW: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this book too--especially since it involves Ireland :) New follower! Here's my WoW, if you want to check it out: http://booklightgraveyard.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-statistical_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding to my wishlist... now. Sounds amazing! Thanks for turning me to it.
    Here is my WOW:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html
    Happy Reading :}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. And set in Ireland... A small lovely bonus! Will add it to my GoodReads list... :)

    ReplyDelete