Saturday 31 December 2011

Bye Bye 2011 - Welcome 2012

Everyone seems to have made one of these posts, so I thought it only right that I put in my two pennies too!!

On a completely family level this year has SUCKED!!  Big time, everything that could go wrong seemed too.  I know it sounds bad but I have literally been wishing this year away.  I'm living in the very big hopes that 2012 will be far kinder to us than 2011 was.

 BUT on a blogging front this year has been pretty darn amazing.  I never in a million years thought anyone would want to know my views on anything, let alone books.  And yet somehow I have been embraced by the wonderful blogging community and I feel so lucky to have found you all - seriously you have made my life so much more, and I am so grateful to each and everyone of you!!!!

So THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Wishing you all a very happy New Year - lets make 2012 ROCK!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww I really hope your 2012 is amazing just like you are hun!! All the best! x

    ReplyDelete