Tuesday 27 September 2011

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish


Eeeee!  My First Top Ten list, I'm so excited to be posting this!!!

There are loads of books I could actually put on this list today.  I've read so many books that I just adore, but my problem is I don't read that fast.  I really like to take in everything I've read & only seem to do that by reading slowly.  This then means I don't really get time to Reread books that I would like too.  I need to work on it!!

1. Harry Potter Books - Quite possibly my most enjoyed reads ever.  I really did not expect to love them as much as I did.  I also love the fandom world that the books introduced me to.  I have a lot to thank or even blame these books for.

2. Twilight Books - I just want to get these fairly obvious ones out of the way.  Again I loved these way more than I ever could have imagined.  I did actually reread Twilight a few years ago and didn't like it quite as much as I originally did, so I do wonder what I'd think of the other books second time round

3. Study Series By Maria V Snyder - I adored this series.  Whenever anyone asks for me to recommend books these are first on my list.  AMAZING I tell you!!

4. A Certain Slant Of Light - Such a beautiful story.  I really need to read about this world again

5. The Hunger Games - These are just epic reads.  They seriously get your heart pumping.

6. Jane Eyre - This is just amazing.  I am some what of a Bronte addict & love getting lost with them when I can

7. Clockwork Angel - Now I love the mortal Instruments books, but this book I LOVED.  I cannot wait for the follow-ups

8. The Host - There seems to be some stigma now with saying you like Stephenie Meyer books, but her writing re-ignited my love of reading.  This book actually made me quite weepy too!!

9. Divergent - I read this a few months ago so it shouldn't really be on this list yet, but I loved it so I'd love to reread it soon

10. Toms Midnight Garden - I remember reading this a primary school and have somehow forgotten some of what happens, so a revisit would be fab!!

2 comments:

  1. We have several books we both love, like "Divergent," "The Hunger Games" and "Harry Potter." I may reread Clockwork Angel really quickly before the follow-up comes out next month. Thanks for explaining your list. So many people just list them.

    Here's my list at Teen Lit Rocks

    ReplyDelete