Wednesday 28 September 2011

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (16) Crossed By Ally Condie

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine
 


Crossed By Ally Condie
Published In The UK By Puffin
Due For Release 24th November 2011
Amazon LINK

"Rules are different outside the Society.

Chasing down an uncertain future, Cassia makes her way to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky-taken by the Society to his certain death-only to find that he has escaped into the majestic, but treacherous, canyons. On this wild frontier are glimmers of a different life and the enthralling promise of rebellion. But even as Cassia sacrifices everything to reunite with Ky, ingenious surprises from Xander may change the game once again.

Narrated from both Cassia's and Ky's points of view, this hotly anticipated sequel to Matched will take them both to the edge of Society, where nothing is as expected and crosses and double crosses make their path more twisted than ever..."

This has to be one of my most anticipated releases of the year.  Matched was one of the first dysotopian books I'd really read and totally gave me the bug for reading that genre.  Bring on Crossed!!!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read Matched, i better read it before Crossed comes out.
    My WoW:
    http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Matched yet but I've had it at home for months haha. I should get to it soon.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - we are all waiting on this! Not too long now :D

    Check out my WoW this week here

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice. I haven't read Matched yet but its near the top of my TBR pile.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete