Sunday 27 February 2011

In My Mailbox (7&8)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon


So as some of you may know I was away last weekend at a Twilight convention, so couldn't post my IMM for last week :(  I decided to do a bumper issue this week though - ENJOY.....


 Bought

Spy Glass By Maria V Snyder
I actually haven't read the first two books in this trilogy, but now I have the third part I think I'll be making a start on the set soon!

 Souless, Changeless & Blameless By Gail Carriger
I'd seen these books quite a few times and was intrigued by them.  Then Jenny of Wondrous Reads saw a great deal on them, so bought them for me & I reimbursed her - shes an awesome friend!


Gifts

So not only did I have a great time at the convention, I also got to see one of my best friends Jenny over at Wondrous Read.  She is always spoiling me with great reads and this weekend was no exception!

Across The Universe By Beth Revis
I was so excited by this, that I started to read this as soon as I finished Delirium.  Another read I have been so excited for & so far am really enjoying!

Raising Demons (Hex Hall 2) By Rachel Hawkins
I only bought Hex Hall a little while ago, so haven't got round to reading it yet, but now that I have the sequel I'm excited to start it.  I've heard wonderful things

Wintergirls By Laurie Halse Anderson
This one I haven't heard much about, but I'm always trying to find different things to read & Jenny really recommended this one, so should be good for me!

Rules Of Attraction By Simone Elkeles
Another one that Jenny thought would be a good read for me.  Its been decided I need to read something other than paranormal or science fiction - Wise Choice I think!

Lament By Maggie Stiefvater
I have read this, but actually didn't have my own copy so am now the proud owner of a gorgeous UK copy!  I absolutely love what they have done with our covers!


Won

  
Anna And The French Kiss By Stephanie Perkins
I very luckily won this from Fluttering Butterflies during her blog birthday.  I have once again heard such wonderful things, I'm looking forward to trying this!


What did you guys get this week??? x

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You got awesome books. Jenny really did spoil you! I want to read every book she gave you. AtU is awesome! Read it soon :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some very nice friends to get you such an amazing stack of reads. I loved Across The Universe. Hope you enjoy them all!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great book week for you! I soooo want to read Anna and the French Kiss and Across the Universe! Enjoy! (Great blog!)

    Happy Reading!
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Glass Trilogy was So. Good. Especially Spy Glass. If you haven't read Maria Snyder's Study Series, you should. I absolutely love her writeing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you had a fantastic book week. Jenny is awesome :D
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete