Wednesday 13 June 2012

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh - POLTERGEEKS By Sean Cummings

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine  

Poltergeeks By Sean Cummings
Published In The UK By Strange Chemistry
Due For Release 4th October 2012
Amazon LINK


15-year-old Julie Richardson is about to learn that being the daughter of a witch isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. When she and her best friend, Marcus, witness an elderly lady jettisoned out the front door of her home, it’s pretty obvious to Julie there’s a supernatural connection.
In fact, there’s a whisper of menace behind increasing levels of poltergeist activity all over town. After a large-scale paranormal assault on Julie’s high school, her mother falls victim to the spell Endless Night. Now it’s a race against time to find out who is responsible or Julie won’t just lose her mother’s soul, she’ll lose her mother’s life.
I must admit I have absolute cover lust for this one.  That is just the coolest cover I have seen in some time.  Thankfully the story sounds just incredible though.  I can't wait to get this beauty!!!

4 comments:

  1. This one does sound brilliant! I love the cover too, and I think the title's pretty awesome as well!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just showed up on NetGalley and I haven't been sure whether to request it or not. You may have convinced me. :D

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cover! Nice choice this week!

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! This does sound really good and I'm excited to read it. I have it sitting on my shelf right now and hope to read it soon. I love the cover too, it's so different!

    My WOW
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete