Sunday 10 June 2012

Letterbox Love (3 to 6)

Letterbox Love Is Hosted By The Fabulous Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.  Its a fun way for us to showcase our weeks new books here in the UK
Book links will take you to Amazon UK



 Not going to lie I've not been around for quite some time.  Life just got in the way for a while and for some reason I couldn't handle the thought of trying to fit in blogging.  I'm now going to make a real effort to sort myself out and get back to some normality.

FOR REVIEW




From Macmillan


From Quercus

From Atom




BOUGHT



.....Phew that's the lot!!  I just need to get some more hours to read them all!!!

What did you get?? x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Dark Inside is fab, hope you enjoy! The Harry Potter Film Wizardry book looks AMAZING! I've been meaning to get a copy for a while now! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Dark Inside, and The Gathering Dark is really good too :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete