Sunday 17 June 2012

Letterbox Love (7)

Letterbox Love Is Hosted By The Fabulous Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.  Its a fun way for us to showcase our weeks new books here in the UK
Book links will take you to Amazon UK


Yippee I actually made it back on a consecutive week, I am surprised myself.  I just got two books this week, but both fab surprises!!

FOR REVIEW

Eeeee I am SO excited for this one!!  I am dying to know what happens next with Lila and Alex!!

From Atom
To be honest I wasn't that eager to get this book, but last weekend I got to see the movie (and in DBox!!) and LOVED it!!  Pretty excited by this gorgeous book!!  The pull out poster is fab too

HUGE Thanks to those that sent me books this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really enjoyed Hunting Lila-can't wait to read the sequel! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Losing Lila! I still need to pick up the first book but I'm really excited about this series. :)

    ReplyDelete