Tuesday 20 March 2012

Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish  


I kind of wasn't going to do a top ten post this week, as life is pretty chaotic but when I saw what this weeks topic was I couldn't resist.....

1. Insurgent By Veronica Roth
Possibly my number 1 most wanted book this year - I need me some FOUR!!!

2. City Of Fallen Angels By Cassandra Clare
Very eager to see where this is going!!

3. Heart-Shaped Bruise By Tanya Byrne
I just got an ARC of this and can't wait to read it

4. Until I Die By Amy Plum
I need to read more of this series and the wonderful Parisian setting

5. The Hunt By Andrew Fukuda
I've had this for a while and am excited to read it!!

6. The Peculiars By Maureen Doyle McQuerry
This looks amazing!!  Hoping the story is just as amazing

7. Unravelling By Elizabeth Norris
This is sitting in my TBR pile, sounds great

8. A Million Suns By Beth Revis
I've had the US copy for a while, but haven't had the chance to read it yet - going to get to it soon

9. Partials By Dan Wells
This is great sounding - do love this style

10. The Selection By Kiera Cass
I love the look and write up of this!!!

4 comments:

  1. That reminds me I haven't replied to an Abrams and Chronicle email. *flees the scene*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I clearly need to actually read my copy of Divergent so that I am ready for the release of the second book. Looks like a good list. I haven't read anything by Amy Plum but her name keeps popping up on lists today, so I think I should try her out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choices! I'm excited to read Insurgent - The Peculiars - A Million Suns - pretty much all the books on your list!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list! I'm especially looking forward to reading Heart-Shaped Bruise and The Selection :)

    ReplyDelete