Sunday 25 March 2012

In My Mailbox (57)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon


I'm still being a really bad blogger I admit.  My friend is still visiting so this is sadly coming second, but I will be back to blogging properly from the end of next week!!
 This week has been particularly EPIC, I got to meet the lead singer of a band I LOVE!!  They aren't that well known, but meeting him made me swoon!!
I was invited to a brilliant bloggers event with MIRA on Thursday - full report to follow soon!!
Also finally got to see THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!  As with all book adaptations I do still prefer the book, but this has to be one of the best transitions from book to screen.

RECEIVED

 From MIRA INK
So we each got given a goodie bag jam packed with beautiful books


 These I got from Spinebreakers - I took part in a survey and hoped to get the book, but also got £50 Itunes voucher - You should have heard me SQUEAL!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I got this from the fantastic people at Electric Monkey / Egmont
The Wizard Of Oz Scanimation By Rufus Butler Seder
The Absolutely gorgeous Casey from Dark-Readers got me this amazing gift!!  She knows I am a big Wizard of Oz fan and found me this gem - What a STAR!!!

HUGE Thanks to everyone that sent me books this week!!!

Hope you all had fabulous weeks?!!

Leanne
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I know you guys had so much fun at the Mira Ink party and I'm loving the goodie bag! :) Lucky Ducky! Congrats on meeting your favourite singer and have fun with your friend!

    My IMM post for this week

    Happy reading!
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on winning the £50 Itunes voucher! and that book, and Im totally jealous of all the books you guys got at mira! I hope you enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like had a summer awesome week, meeting Alex Deleon, watching THG and going to Mira Ink! Awesome books too! I loved Saving June, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that Mira Ink haul is amazing!!! I love the cover for Saving June as well. Code Name Verity is such a good book as well! Hope you've been enjoying your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the book and the voucher! I love the wizard of oz book too, I always see it in the book shop, it's so pretty!

    Enjoy all those fabulous books you've got :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Love the itunes gift card. I can't wait to read Girl in the Steel Corset.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. The event sounds sooo good!!! Loved Spellbound, Saving June and The Iron King. Enjoy your new books;)

    Find out what's in my mailbox this week, click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You received amazing books!I really hope you enjoy reading.
    Have a good weekend.

    Mariana - World of Tori Vega.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The goody bag from Vera Ink is amazing! I'm super jealous. I love The Iron King by JUlie Kagawa~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing mailbox! The Girl in the Steel Corest looks like a great read. I also really like The Wizard of Oz book it looks really cool =)

    (New Follower)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved Crave & am currently reading My Soul to Take. If you haven't read them yet I think you'll love them!
    Congrats on meeting the singer, it's always a squee moment. Especially when they aren't that well known, in my opinion! What band/singer was it?

    ReplyDelete