I've been looking forward to doing this one, as I'm hoping it may push me to actually get into my TBR pile that is bursting!!
1. Uglies By Scott Westerfield
I'm surprised I haven't read this yet, as it sounds like one of the first dystopia style books. I know I'm gonna love it!
2. Prom Nights From Hell By Various authors
I haven't read an anthology in years, although I own quite a few of them. I'm quite eager to actually read another Stephenie Meyer story.
3. Sisters Red By Jackson Pearce
This just looks fantastic and why I have not got round to it yet I don't know. Sweetly looks just as great.
4. The Eternal Ones By Kirsten Miller
Again this looks amazing, I so need to read it!
5. Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
I've heard pretty good things about these books. I need to challenge them soon
6. Raised By Wolves By Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I got this pretty much when it was released.
7. The Sweet Far Thing By Libba Bray
I loved the first two books of this series, so no idea why I haven't read the finale yet
8. The Luxe By Anna Godbersen
I love historical style books, so I really should get on this
9. Glass Series By Maria V Snyder
These I have no idea why I haven't read them yet. I ADORED her other series & am sure to feel the same about these!!
10. The Forest Of Hands And Teeth By Carrie Ryan
Why have I not read this?? Its got zombies!!!