Wednesday 11 January 2012

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (30) The Haunting Of Tabitha Grey By Vanessa Curtis

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine    

The Haunting Of Tabitha Grey By Vanessa Curtis
Published In The UK By Egmont
Due For Release April 2012
Amazon LINK
Goodreads LINK

"I've just moved into a creepy old manor house with my family. And it feels like the house is waiting for something. I can't explain all the things that are happening here. The maids I hear sobbing...The old ladies that stand in the hall. The cold breath of...Life? Death? I don't know. I can't tell Dad or Mum. But least I've got my little brother Ben to talk to. This is a ghost story unlike any other...It will leave you chilled to the very last page."

I only found this the other day from my fellow blogger friend Casey at Dark Readers tweeting about it.  This is sounding fantastic, I do love a ghost story.  I am wondering when this is set?  Historic or modern I am hoping this is going to give me a good scare!!!

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like one creepy house! It is new to met too. But really you can't tell your parents?! I hate when characters know something bad is going down but don't tell anyone. But oh well I do love me a good ghost story! Thanks for sharing!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read too many creepy books but this does sound interesting so I might check it out. Nice WoW :)

    My WoW this week

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds creepy, but in a good way! I really need to read it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it, sounds interesting! New follower :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the sound of this one as well!

    ReplyDelete