Sunday 18 December 2011

In My Mailbox (43)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon


What with Christmas coming up I have put myself on somewhat of a book buying ban.  I say that, but forgot I pre-ordered something a while ago - so it doesn't count really ;)

BOUGHT


I already have a couple of editions of this to be honest, but this one is just a bit special as it has my name printed in the back as one of the early facebook fans!  Its the first time my name has been in print, so I HAD to buy it!!!  Its gorgeous too!!

What did you get this week??

Leanne
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I need to buy that paperback! My names in it too! :D So exciting :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I need to buy that too - my name's there as well :D Haha it's the first time my name's been in a book too :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love that all our names are in the book together :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy it too if my name was on it.

    ReplyDelete