Sunday 20 November 2011

In My Mailbox (39)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon

Very quiet week bookwise this week.  Actually didn't think I would have anything to post today & then a wonderful book came in the post yesterday wooohoooo!!  I'm pretty excited for this book too, so.....

Bought

Eeeeeee!  I am so excited to read this!!!  I LOVED Matched and can't wait to read more of the story!!


This week also marked the release of The Hunger Games Trailer OMG!!!  So I'm also going to post that for your viewing delights, yeah it wasn't in my mailbox but I'm gonna break the rules :D




Enjoy my pretties xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games trailer is freaking amazing! I hope you enjoy Crossed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was so excited when CROSSED arrived earlier than I expected! Now I just need to find some time to squeeze it in! Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so epic right Cic!!! We should have a BIG bloggers meet and watch the film together at sometime!!

    I really didn't expect to get Crossed early either. I was stoked! But like you I have no time! I'm still reading Clockwork Prince at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read Matched!! Aaaaah

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super curious about this series! I think it seems so interesting. I should just decide to give Matched a go soon! :) Enjoy.

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crossed was awesome!! Matched was definitely better, but Crossed was a great sequel :) Enjoy!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read Crossed! I really enjoyed Matched.

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete