Sunday 13 November 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon


Had  a very quiet week, been a proper little housewife without actually being married - No Fair!!  
BUT I got sent some INCREDIBLE stuff this week, here we go...

For Review

This was sent to me from the wonderful people at Walker Books.  I did a crazy squeal when I saw what was in the envelope - can't wait to get started on this!!  I LOVED Clockwork Angel

Won

I won this from the Fabulous people at Fierce Fiction.  Sounds Amazing!! 


 The Hunger Games Poster & Mockingjay Pin
So these aren't books, but they come from a book series so in my eyes fit.  I was one of the Top Ten fans on The Hunger Games UK facebook page and got sent these awesome bits :D


That was my weeks Stash!  Hope you all had a great bookish week!!

Leanne 
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh Hunger Games! YAY! I gotta read Clockwork Angel soon!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some great things about Clockwork Prince, I'm sure you'll love it :) I haven't read any of them yet, though. Great haul! :D Hope you enjoy them all.

    Here's my IMM for this week.

    Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea
    PS: New follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff this week! I love the cover for This Dark Endeavour. Will have to check it out. Enjoy all your books!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Dark Endeavor was AWESOME, one of my favorite books this year. Plus, CLOCKWORK PRINCE! I'M SO JEALOUS! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I'm super jealous of Clockwork Prince! I bet it's awesome. Enjoy!! :D I'm also a new follower!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Clockwork Prince. So jealous. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read Clockwork Angel and I'm so jealous of your Hunger Games goodies :)
    I'm a new follower!!
    Also, nice background ;) haha
    http://flippingthroughthepages00.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohh myy GOD!!! The Hunger Games pin is amaaaazinnngg! i sooooo want one like it! and you will LOVE Clockwork Prince! Im currently reading it, and so far so good :D GREAT HAUL

    Farah

    ReplyDelete