Sunday 19 June 2011

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon

The end of yet another week - time does fly!!  But also means my TBR shelf grows even more!  I must say looking at all the books I have to read is a little daunting, but I just can't stop getting them!!

Here's what I got this week...

Bought

I got to go in the Works this week, so got to indulge in their 3 for £5 offer!!  So I got the books that were missing from Morganville collection By Rachel Caine



Photobucket

The Iron King By Julie Kagawa
I found this one in a charity shop (insert squeal) I couldn't believe this was on the shelf and snapped it up instantly!!
 
 
Won
 

Photobucket

I won these Sweet Signed Bookmarks from the Fantastic Victoria Schwab, the second book mark shall be stashed in a local library at the request of Victoria - someone is going to get a FAB surprise
 
 
 
So that was my week in books - what did you lovely people get???
L-L
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Great set! I love the whole Iron King series.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great mailbox! They all look great! I love The Morganville Vampires :)...new follower1
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm a new follower via IMM! I keep meaning to top up my morganville collection courtesy of the works, that's such a great deal! I've got the iron king on my kindle, it looks good.

    Always nice to meet another UK blogger, be sure to enter the giveaway on my blog-there's a UK and international winner!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pretties :D Have a great week - happy reading honey :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see some new names here! Hope you like some of the rubbish I get to spout :)

    Thanks for your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so sad that I dont have a Works around here! :( great books though, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to travel miles to get to a Works, but have heard we might be getting one really close soon - fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also did the same for Morganville Vampire series :) Gotta love the Works! Although they seemed to be lacking the whole sets so I had to get some elsewhere. But, you can't go wrong with the 3 for £5 offer.
    I was going to buy The Iron King but I was unsure if it was the first in the series or if there were prior books :L
    Have a good week,
    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week. I have the first two of the Iron Fey series just need to get my hands on the third.
    Happy reading.
    Sally @ elifylop

    ReplyDelete