Sunday 12 June 2011

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon


Finally a post of books that I actually got last week.  Didn't expect to be adding many, but got a couple of cool surprises - I do love a surprise!!!


Bought


Photobucket

Necropolis - Anthony Horowitz
I've seen these round and have been intrigued by it.  This week I was doing our weekly look round the poundshop (do love bargains) and found this & in Hardback!!!  VERY pleased with my find!!

Borrowed
Photobucket

  Jessie <3 NYC - Kerry Stainton
The lovely Laura at Sisterspooky: Book Fangirl highly recommended this & kindly lent me her copy.  Shall devour it soon!!!

Won

Photobucket

I won all this fantastic Swag some even signed from the Awesome I Read Banned Books

If you look at the top of the last picture you can see our beautiful dogs foot, so I had to include a picture of her too :D


Hoping you have all had a brilliant book week!!!
L-L
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Aww, your dog is adorable! And I love Anthony Horowitz's books :D I really want Jessie <3's NYC too :D And that swag is cool ;)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks!! She is adorable and she knows it ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your girl's gorgeous! You will LOVE Jessie! My finished copy is on its way soon so I cant wait! :D Its one of my faves fo the year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grat books this week. Sweet Venom *drool* Cute dog even though I am a cat person :D
    Have a great week *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what an adorable little dog :) I love those Anthony Horowitz books, I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete