Sunday 11 November 2012

Letterbox Love (16)

Letterbox Love Is Hosted By The Fabulous Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.  Its a fun way for us to showcase our weeks new books here in the UK

Book links will take you to Amazon UK


SHOCK HORROR!!  I didn't get ANY books last week, hence why there was no LL post.  Thank goodness my letterbox was back in action this week!!
Apart from bookish goodness, one of my baby dogs had to have a huge operation, so I shall be playing nurse to her for the foreseeable future - hoping to maybe get some more reading in....

RECEIVED

 From TOR (Many Thanks)


BOUGHT 
 (from Waterstones Bluewater)

I got this signed in person by three of the stars of the show - Joseph Gilgun, Karla Crome & Nathan McMullen



1 comment:

  1. I really need to finish the Hush, Hush series - I've only read the first two books!

    ReplyDelete